St Mary’s is a well-established, family-focused childcare centre in Karori, Wellington.
- Small and family-focused centre
- Educational with the Christian philosophy intertwined
- Great teaching: Qualified, registered and experianced teachers; high teacher/child ratios
- Mixed age groups so siblings can be together
- ‘Free play’ program supporting children’s individual learning and development.
- Exciting play environments that encourage exploration of various curriculum areas.
- Fabulous healthy meals (all prepared by the Centre), menues guided by the early childhood education food and beverage classification system. Individual children’s needs are catered for.
- Easy to access — on the main road, with a car park for dropping off and collecting children
- Caters for individual needs, including allergies and learning or physical disabilities (where possible)
- Well-established centre — we’ve been operating since 1995 (we’re 20 years old this year) and have a great reputation in Karori
Childcare gives more information about our care, including the hours that we operate.
Curriculum has more about our approach to learning.
Read our latest Education Review Office (ERO) report on the Education Review Office website.
We are a well-established centre, formed in 1995 by St Mary’s Anglican Church in Karori as an outreach to families in the community.