- Children can attend for their booked hours any time during the day between 7:30am to 5:30pm, the hours are determined on enrolment.
- St Mary’s is a not-for-profit, community childcare centre.
- Our childcare fees cover all our services and include the Government’s 20 Hours ECE (Early Childhood Education) subsidy.
How to enrol has our online waiting list application form and explains how to enrol your child at our centre.
Daily fees from 1 January 2019
- Children can be booked in for any hours between 7:30 am and 5:30 pm daily.
- Short day is up to 7 hours.
- Long day is up to 10 hours.
- For children enrolled for 5 days a week, there is a 5% discount (see below table for 5 days)
- Parents are invoiced weekly.
- Fees must be paid on invoice or in advance, NOT in arrears.
- Payment is to be made by direct credit or automatic payment.
- There is a Late penalty payment made if your child is here outside their booked hours of $20.00 every 15 minutes or part there of.
For further information regarding fees please contact the centre