- Children can attend for their booked hours any time during the day between 7:30am to 5:30pm
St Mary’s is a not-for-profit, community childcare centre. Our childcare fees cover all our services and include the Government’s 20 Hours ECE (Early Childhood Education) subsidy.
How to enrol has our online waiting list application form and explains how to enrol your child at our centre.
Fees from 1 January 2018
- Children can be booked in for any hours between 7:30 am and 5:30 pm daily.
- Short day is any where up to 7 hours.
- Long day is any where up to 10 hours.
- For full time there is a 5% discount (see below table for 5 days)
- Parents are invoiced fortnightly.
- Fees must be paid two weeks in advance.
|Fees $ per Day|
|Under 2 Years old||2 to 4 Days per week||5 Days
|Long Day||$100/day||Â $95/day|
|2 Year olds||2 to 4 Days per week||5 Days
|3 & 4 Years old without 20 hours ECE||2 to 4 Days per week||5 Days
|3 and 4 Years old with 20 hrs. ECE||2 or 3 Days per week||4 Days per week||5 Days per week|